This Privacy Notice pertains to questionnaires conducted by us, Casio Middle East FZE, and explains how we use and treat your personal information collected through your answers to our questionnaires.By filling out the questionnaires, you agree that we will process and use your personal information in line with this notice.
If you do not want to consent to us using your personal information as described below, you are not required to answer the questionnaires.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat your personal information provided via questionnaires.
- Personal Information
Through your answers to our questionnaires, we will collect your following personal information (“Personal Information”).
- Your name, age, gender, nationality, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your preference and impression on any products and services.
- Purpose of Usage
We will use your Personal Information for the following purposes (“Purposes”) to:
- provide you with invitations to events, newsletters, promotional information, updates, and any other information relating to our products and services;
- conduct marketing analysis;
- develop, enhance and/or improve our products and services; and
- respond to your inquiries, or contact you for security and fraud prevention purposes.
Cookies are small text files of letters and numbers that our website places on your computer, or other equipment which you use to access our website. These Cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website. You can read more about cookies and how to recognize them at www.aboutcookies.org.
The information collected by using the Cookies may include your IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, device identified, location, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform page response time and download errors.
By providing your Personal Information on this website and agreeing on this privacy notice, you also agree to our collection and use of the information set forth in this Section.
If you would like to delete any Cookies on your computer, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions.
- Management of Personal Information
We ensure adequate information security, and manage the Personal Information in an appropriate manner, in order to protect personally identifiable information included in the Personal Information.
- Storage Location
The Personal Information is transmitted to and stored in a server operated by a third party, which server may be located outside of your country.
- Providing and Disclosing Personal Information to third parties
The Personal Information may be provided and disclosed to our parent company, subsidiaries, distributors, service partners and subcontractors for accomplishing the Purposes described above. Additionally, we may provide and disclose the Personal Information to any judicial or governmental authorities if so required by them, in accordance with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make any changes to this Privacy Notice. If specifically required to do so by the applicable laws, we will seek your prior consent before applying such changes to your Personal Information.
- Retention period
The Personal Information will be retained only for as long as necessary for accomplishment of the Purposes described above, or as allowed by law.
- How to contact us
Should you have any questions or concerns (including your request to access, review, obtain a copy of, update, delete the Personal Information or cease further collection, processing or use thereof) about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at the following email address:
This Privacy Notice is made in Arabic and English. Both texts are equally original.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyright and all other rights relating to all the information listed on the site, including text, images, sounds and software (“the content”) provided on the site, are retained by CASIO and/or its licensor. Except where the content is printed or saved purely for personal use or where otherwise permitted under copyright law, actions such as the duplication, public transmission, distribution, adaptation and removal of the content or the use of the content on the customer’s website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “content use”) without the prior consent of the copyright holder is strictly forbidden under copyright law. Consent should be obtained in advance from CASIO. Note that consent may be withheld where the use of the content is deemed inappropriate by CASIO because the content includes portraits or includes trademarks or works for which copyright is held by a third party. Where consent is granted by CASIO and the content is used, copyright should be displayed as designated by CASIO. Except where consent is explicitly granted by CASIO, CASIO does not under any circumstances grant the customer copyright, patent rights, trademark rights or any other intellectual property rights with respect to the content.
CASIO reserves the right to change or remove the URL for the site and any content on the site without prior notice.
CASIO makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding the usefulness, reliability or accuracy of the content, nor that the content is up to date. CASIO accepts no liability whatsoever for any damages or loss arising from the customer’s use, or inability to use, the content on the site.
The site may not be used for any of the following:
- Links to third-party websites on the site Links to other websites on the site are provided for everyone’s convenience. Accessing these links will cause you to leave the site and go to the linked website. CASIO does not fully inspect these external websites nor manage the websites or their content, and accepts no liability with respect to that content. As such, CASIO does not make any recommendations or offer any express guarantees with respect to these websites or the information, software or other products or services provided on the websites, nor the results obtained therefrom. Access to other websites via links on the site is entirely at the customer’s own liability.
1. Links from the following websites are blocked:
3. CASIO reserves the right to change or remove the site’s URL and information without prior notice.
4. The CASIO company name should be written as “CASIO Computer Co., Ltd”, “CASIO Computer” or “CASIO” or “ Casio Middle East FZE “.
5. When linking from a website that uses frames, always specify the TARGET option.
Where CASIO deems that a link may compromise the reliability of the information published on the site, CASIO may request that the link be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Actions that violate or could violate the rights, property or privacy of CASIO or any third party
- Actions that are or could be disadvantageous or harmful to CASIO or any third party
- Actions that violate or could violate public order and morality
- Actions that constitute or could constitute a crime or that lead or could lead to a crime
- Actions that report or declare falsehoods, including registration under another person’s email address
- Actions carried out in preparation for or with the intention of conducting business or generating profits
- Actions that damage the reputation or credibility of CASIO or any third party
- Actions that constitute or could constitute the use or uploading of computer viruses or any other malicious or harmful software
- Any other actions that violate or could violate the law, statutes or regulations
- Any other actions deemed to be inappropriate by CASIO
This website is not intended for children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.